Thursday 6 January 2011

Title Block Ideas

These are a few title block ideas I got off 1001fonts.com.
I first got the idea of the title 'ENTOURAGE' from the song 'entourage' by the R&B singer Omarion. This song includes lyircs such as: 'your a star in your own right, at times you steal the whole spotlight' which would reflect on the artists being featured in my magazine. Also, 'entourage' is the name of an American comedy-drama tv series from 2004, and is now in syndication around the world. Due to R&B music being mostly successful, and popular in America, I found that this would make my magazine title more recognisable. The dictionary definition of the word 'entourage' is; "a group of attendants of associates, as of a person or rank or importance", which would represent what my target audience are to the artists and the magazine itself.
Number One
Number Two

Number Three

Number Four


Number Five

Number Six

Number Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment